We are grateful to be supported by
The main campus of the University of Ottawa The Advanced Research Complex.
is located near Ottawa's beautiful Rideau Canal.
- September 2017 - Congratulations Sebastian for succesfully defending your MSc research project.
- July 2017 - Congratulations Florence for winning the best undergraduate poster award at WIPC 2017! Her poster title: "Electrochemical etching of sharp tips for scanning probe microscopy applications"
- April 2017 - Prof. Luican-Mayer finishes her CAP lecture tour at six Canadian universities
- April 2017 - Welcome to our new summer research studendets: Katherine and Ahmed!
- April 2017 - Welcome to the group Sebastian!
- April 2017 - We get the keyes to our brand new lab in ARC building
- March 2017 - Welcome to the group Andrew!
- February 2017 - CFI funding was awarded for the purchase of a Scanning Tunneling Microcope! The news: https://media.uottawa.ca/news/CFI-john-r-evans-2017
- September 2016 - Welcome to the group Justin!
- September 2016 - Congratulations Rouzbeh for completing your COOP summer!
- June 2016 - Welcome to the group Florence!
- May 2016 - Anastasia, Ryan and Rouzbeh join the lab for the summer. Welcome to the group!
- April 2016 - Luican-Mayer lab is awarded the NSERC Discovery grant for the next five years
- January 2016 - Luican-Mayer lab starts at uOttawa!